We believe it’s never too early to start considering how to look after your Children’s teeth and teaching them how to maintain a great oral health routine..
Did you know you are entitled to Dentures every 5 years subject to approval from the health board???
Boutique Whitening is a premium quality whitening gel that delivers superior results, with a noticeable improvement in just a few days. Boutique is designed to fit in with your lifestyle. Now you can whiten your teeth, your way. Boutique By Day, whitens your smile with only 1 hour wear time per day.
Prices from as Low as €199
At Nuala Cagney Dental Practice we encourage patients to always wear a custom made mouthguard to adequately protect the teeth when playing sports.
Brush your child’s teeth until 5-6 years of age and teach them how to brush well. Lead by example and let you child see you brushing your own teeth. This teaches them that oral hygiene is part of the daily routine. At 7 years of age, a child is usually old enough to brush well by themselves.
- Brush twice daily
- Use a pea-sized amount of toothpaste from 2 years up
- Use a soft toothbrush, brushing in small circles, covering all surfaces of the teeth
- Help them with brushing until 7 years of age
- Stand behind the child holding their chin upwards
- Brush after breakfast and before bed
- Have a regular tooth-brushing routine
- Use a pea-sized amount of toothpaste
- Encourage your child to spit out the toothpaste rather than rinsing
- Supervise brushing to avoid toothpaste being swallowed
- Change your child’s toothbrush every 3 months or when the bristles get splayed
- Praise them for good brushing